Enjoy the free museums every 1st Sunday of the month in Toulouse
The city of Toulouse has created this action in order to promote it’s cultural heritage for it’s inhabitants and visitors.
Next free Sunday will be 4th of November and you will be able to visit the following museums:
- Augustins Museum : Fine arts museum
- Saint Raymond Museum : Rome antique museum
- George Labit Museum : Asian art and ancient Egypt museum
- Paul Dupuy Museum : decorative and graphic arts museum
- Les abattoirs Museum : Modern and contemporary art
- Natural History Museum
You will only have access to the permanent exhibitions, for the temporary exhibitions you will have to pay during the first Sundays of the month.
In addition to museums, tourist sites are also free:
- Museum gardens, in Borderouge
- Jacobins Convent
- Toulouse-Purpan Roman Amphitheatre
- St-Pierre-des-Cuisines Archaeological crypt
For Toulouse residents, the MUSÉELIBRE is available since 2014. This concept is to get a card upon presentation of a proof f residence, a photo and an identity card in order to have free access, every weekend, to museums and tourist sites in Toulouse.
Where to get this card? Just go to the Capitole square at the reception desk by entering the porch on the right.
Improvise your first Sunday of the month, visitint the most beautiful sites and museums of “La Ville Rose”